STATEHOUSE (March 17, 2014) – State Sen. Sue Glick (R-LaGrange) recently welcomed the following students to the Statehouse to serve as Senate pages:
• Grace Bechdol, from Auburn, attends Canterbury Middle School.
• Aspen Bell, from Auburn, attends DeKalb High School.
• Cole Bergman, from Garrett, attends Most Precious Blood School.
• Christina Coats, from Wawaka, attends West Noble High School.
• Kyndall Fisher, from North Webster, attends Wawasee Middle School.
• Rebekah Frey, from Angola, attends Prairie Heights High School.
• Thomas Knowlton, from Pleasant Lake, is a home-schooled student.
• Christian Kuhn, from LaGrange, is a home-schooled student.
• Dakota Wolf, from Albion, attends Central Noble High School.*
Pages spend a day at the Statehouse, touring the state capitol building, observing debates from the chamber floor and interacting with state senators and other state leaders.
Students in grades six through 12 can participate in the page program on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays during the legislative session.
To learn how you can register your student to serve as a Senate page during the 2015 legislative session, visit www.IndianaSenateRepublicans.com/page-program.